Speaker Interest Form
We work closely with a wide range of New Zealand and international operators, service suppliers, researchers and government bodies to develop a strong and innovative programme. If you are an early adopter, developer, innovator, technology supplier, service provider or researcher within the primary sector, the MobileTECH team would like to hear from you.
- September 2017 – Programme development. This includes review of all submitted speaker applications.
- October 2017 – Programme finalised and released
- February 2018 – Speaker presentation summary supplied to conference manager
- March 2018 – Conference runs
Presentations will include:
- 30 minute talks highlighting key technology developments, early adopter case studies and discussions designed to move the industry forward.
- TECH Talks – 5 minute lightning talks which give innovators a platform to pitch their ideas, technologies and services direct to the industry.
Technologies can involve; mobile communications, productivity apps, cloud computing, the internet of things, automation, remote sensors, smart customer integrations, rural connectivity, mobile hardware, big data, aerial drones, M2M, robotics, satellite mapping, communications, data ownership and field capture tools.
If you are interested in being considered as presenter, or would like to recommend an early adopter, case study or international expert, please contact us by using the form below.